EYFS A – Amelia
EYFS B/Y1 – Isabel
Year 1 – Kayla
Year 1/2 Paige
Year 2 – Eliza
Year 3 – Megan
Year 4 – Thomas
Year 5 – Connor.
House Captains: Darwin (red) Emily and AAliyah
Shakespeare (green) Samuel and Jake
Pankhurst (blue) Evie and George
Shackleton (yellow) Charley and Anya.
Well done to everyone, it was a great day and everyone worked hard.
The children wrote and performed the speeches to the whole school.
Results on Monday.
We have created our ‘vote for me’ campaign stalls for House Captains and School Councillors.
The children in Y6 have started working on their speeches, persuading pupils to vote for them to be a school councillor or house captain.
We have looked at rhetorical devices (alliteration, rhetorical questions, repetition, rule of three) and tried to incorporate these into our writing.
Our Campaign Day is Friday 15th September. Children will perform their speeches to the school and hold a campaign stall to encourage as many pupils as possible to vote for them.
Welcome to your space to write on the Lever House Primary Blog site! A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
- Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!